Table of Contents Show
What is Gem of War Treasure Hunt? In this how-to guide, we will show you the fastest treasure hunt farming.
Gems of War Treasure Map Farming
The Treasure Hunt is a new game mode that has been added to Gems of War with the Patch 1.0.6 To play it you’ll need a Treasure Map; once you managed to get one, go to Zhul’Kari and there you’ll find the option to play this minigame.
How to Play Treasure Hunt
Gameplay is very similar to the original mode:
Combine 3 or more same objects to get one of the next level and repeat. You have 15 turn to try your best, game ends after you’ve used them.
However, if you combine 4 objects together you won’t lose any turn and you’ll even get one extra turn if you combine 5 or more (this happens only once per turn: if you combine, let’s say, 5 bronze coins and this let you combine 5 silver within the same move, you’ll get only one extra turn, not two)
The evolution of the objects is the following:
- Low —> High
Please, notice that the can’t be moved so maybe you want to make a bit more of planning before creating them.
Treasure Hunt Prizes
When the match ends you’ll be rewarded based on which elements you have on the table.
Every object will get you a little reward, randomly chosen between the followings:
- Every Bronze coin will give you 1 Gold;
- Every Silver coin will give you 3 Golds;
- Every Gold coin will give you 10 Golds;
- Every Sack will give you 25 Golds or 3 Souls;
- Every Chest will give you 65 Golds or 7 Souls or 1 Glory;
- Every Green chest will give you 175 Golds or 15 Souls or 2 Glory or 1 Gem;
- Every Red chest will give you 400 Golds or 35 Souls or 5 Glory or 1 Gem or 1 Key;
- Every Safe will give you 1000 Golds or 80 Souls or 10 Glory or 2 Gems or 2 Keys or 1 Magic key.
Thanks to GarrettChan for helping me complete this list.
Treasure Hunt Recap Table