Table of Contents Show
Guide to prevent the days gone and it’s third party app to access the internet and therefore prevent it from collecting data.
Days Gone Offline Mode
Open the windows firewall and navigate to the “Advanced settings”.
Create two new outbound rules …
… with the following settings:
1. select rule type “program”
2. in program selection, browse to
“YOUR-STEAM-GAMES-PATHDays GoneEngineBinariesThirdPartyCRScrs-uploader.exe” (1st outbound rule)
and as part of another outbound rule
“YOUR-STEAM-GAMES-PATHDays GoneBendGameBinariesWin64DaysGone.exe” (2nd outbound rule)
3. for Action, select “block connection”
4. Apply rules to all profiles
5. Give a fitting name for you to later identify the rule
You should now have 2x new outbound rules, one for the CRS uploader and one for the DaysGone.exe.
Voila, welcome to DaysGone offline mode
(not affecting steam achievements)