Table of Contents Show
Here you can find all the recipes in the game 200% Mixed Fruit Juice.
200% Mixed Fruit Juice Recipes
This Juice is healthy and provides a variety of vitamins and minerals. I love to have some fruits or fruit juice in between my lunch and dinner, because it helps fill the stomach and satiate the slight hunger in between meals and prevents me from reaching other high calorie food.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 2 cups
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories per serving: 45
- Average fat per serving: 0.1g
- 4 oranges
- 1 big apple
- 2 cups of black grapes
- 1 cup kiwi in chunk pieces
- 1 tablespoon sugar (optional)
- A lemon wedge for garnishing
- STEP 1 – Wash and rinse all the fruits and remove tough and bitter parts from them. Also remove their seeds and stems. Chop your fruits into the appropriate-sized chunks, pieces or slices depending on how you will be juicing.
- STEP 2 – Use seedless grapes, and make sure there are no stems lingering. Peel oranges and take out its slices. Peel the apples and cut into thin slices or pieces. Also peel kiwi and cut into slices or pieces.
- STEP 3 – Prepare your juicer. Whether you are using an electric juicer, a food processor, or a hand juicer, make sure it is clean and sanitised before you begin. Put the pieces of of apple, oranges, grapes and kiwi in the mixer and blend for 2 minutes.
- STEP 4 – Add sugar if required and blend for one more minute.Take out the juice from the blender into the strainer and discard the rough particles of it. Your fresh, homemade juice is ready to serve. Refrigerate for one hour to serve chilled.
Mixed Fruit Juice is a Healthy, Homemade Juice Recipe, that can be made throughout the year with Fresh Seasonal Fruits and Vegetables. You can add ice cubes for quick serving of juice.
Personally I do not prefer to buy commercial juices which are mostly loaded with preservatives, artificial sweeteners, coloring and what not. Most of the outside juices are even heavily processed. I like to make juice from fresh fruits. Nothing tastes better than freshly squeezed juice and we can be sure there are no added preservatives or sweeteners.
Oranges is one of my favorite fruits and I use it in good quantity in my mixed fruit juice. Oranges are great for the skin as it is packed with antioxidants and Vitamin C. It also helps improve your immunity, my dear Yuki. Eating oranges or drinking a glass of orange juice everyday gives a clear and glowing complexion.
- Choose your favourite fruits for making healthy and tasty homemade mixed fruit juice.
- Do not refrigerate this juice for long hours, because it can reduce the nutritional values from juice. Hence consume them fresh. You can add vegetables such as cucumber, carrot and beetroot in it.
- If you are adding pineapple in it then remove the fibrous core from it and then blend with other fruits. Fruits having a tough skin such as banana should be peeled properly and for citrus fruits, remove the pith (the white fibrous
- Mix different colourful, healthy and nutritional range of fruits. Taste and add sugar and flavourings if required. Many fruits have an abundance of natural sugars already, so for the healthiest drinks, add sugar only if it is really necessary.
- The timing of processing or blending of fruits depends upon the equipment that you are using for making the juice. (A commercial juicer can handle half a pineapple at once). A consumer-grade food processor or blender prefers to be fed 1 inch (2.5cm) chunks.